General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to add their own local sellers

I'd like to make this extension recognize a website that is not listed in its database. I live in Brazil and all major sellers are listed, but I've found some local ones which are not. I'd love to add them to the list, so I could keep track of the products.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feedback Buttons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a great suggestion. We are actively looking at enabling users to add new shopping sites and train the assistant. Would you be interested in being an early user for this feature? Thank you and please keep using the assistant and giving us feedback

Anand

2. Add ability to "link" same product on different sites - similar to People app

I wish I could "link" different browsed products together to say "this is the same item" so I could track changes across sites that use different photos/descriptions for the same product. It'd be similar to the way the People app allows multiple records to be grouped together into one.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Product Grouping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sharing with a friend

"Share with a friend" will be useful. For sharing this app with a friend via email/fb/twitter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base